terms and conditions
* If your booking was made by phone or email you will receive an email from us with a link to PayPal to complete your payment.
* Full payment is required at time of booking.
* For group bookings of 8 or more, a deposit of 25% is required on booking with full payment due 4 weeks prior to class date.
* Unfortunately specific dietary requirements can only be accommodated in a private class/tour. We cannot change the menu on class/tour day.
* Please note this date in your diary as no further reminders will be sent. No refunds or reschedules will be provided for a NO SHOW.
* Classes/tours start promptly on time. Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to starting time.
* For your safety please wear enclosed shoes and remove all jewellery. We will provide you with an apron to use.
* We do not have a liquor licence, however you are welcome to BYO to enjoy after the cooking class.
* Due to the dangers in the kitchen, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to attend classes (this includes babies). Children aged 8 - 14 do receive a discount, but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* We cannot provide a refund once a class/tour is booked and paid, so please note this date in your diary as no further reminders will be issued.
* Classes/Tours can only be transferred if at least 14 days notice is given. A $15pp administration fee is applied to all changes. If less than 14 days notice is given we are unable to offer a class change. You are welcome to send a friend in your place.
* We require a minimum of 6 participants for a class/tour to run. We reserve the right to reschedule a class/tour if minimum numbers are not met and will attempt to give you 2 weeks notice if this is the case.
* We are located in a beautiful bush setting. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule classes at short notice, if requested by RFS.